4:57:00 PM

KUKUP TRIP
Decided to blog after I don't know how many weeks! I am so bored and I can't think of anything better to do so I thought,"HEY! WHY NOT BLOG?!" Since blogging takes me about 2 hours? Anyway, first post is on Kukup's Trip with my family and Raymond.

Photobucket
Raymond and I.
It was our 1st half anniversary so we wore our couple Tee-shirt as usual!

DAY 1

Our resort in kukup was really big, we had mahjong tables, table tennis, a karaoke living room, a big net to catch fishes outside. It resembles a chalet but an awesome one!
Photobucket
Photobucket
The kampong people preparing our supper.
Photobucket
The table tennis!
Photobucket
Karaoke set!

Photobucket
My cousins!
Photobucket
Awaiting for food! mhmmm!
Photobucket
A sumptuous feast!
Photobucket
Mummy enjoying her food.
Photobucket
HAHAHA.
Photobucket
Spent our nights playing mahjong.

DAY 2

Photobucket
Myself!
Photobucket
Raymond.
Photobucket
My love. His love!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The next min after this photo was taken, I exclaimed,"WA, confirm will get sunburn." I immediately got up and went into the shelter. HAHAHA.

Photobucket
Daddy and this BIG FISH!
Photobucket
Raymond and this BIG FISH!
Photobucket
Mummy and I!

On the 2nd night, we played with firecrackers, it was really fun and the Kukup kampong introduce us this 'Wishing Lantern' in chinese is '许愿灯'.
Photobucket
We had to write our wish on this 'Wishing Lantern' and lit it up and set it flying to the sky.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Getting ready to set my wish free. hehehe! It was a really great experience whether it will come true or not! hahah!

Photobucket
My boyfriend and I.
Photobucket
The kiss of love.

DAY 3

Photobucket
On our way back to Singapore, I had a great time with my family and boyfriend. It was a get away from Singapore busy life.

Outings with my beloved darlings!!

Was discussing where to have our dinner and Tiffany thought of 'Chicha' so we went to Yishun for our dinner.
Photobucket
Never ending laughter with my girls.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sheryl, Myself and Yuwen!

Watched movie together, caught the film 'Gulliver's Travels'.
Ratings: 8 / 10
Really funny comedy!

Chilled at MacDonalds and we missed our last bus by 5 mins! HAHAH!
Photobucket

Lastly,
Photobucket
Love you girls so much!

Next post on 2011 New year countdown at Marina Barrage!

Stay tune (:

LOVES CAS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images