5:11:00 PM

22/01/11- HOUSE WARMING!

Photobucket
The joyous of house warming at Davina's house!

Raymond cab to my place to pick me and my bro up before we head down to Davina's place for house warming. Everyone was there, the kids were swimming in the pool at the basement and some were singing karaoke. Also, there was mahjong and free flow of wine at the mini bar.
SKJ ordered a buffet for 100 servings! So we had to eat non-stop HAHAH!

Photobucket
Camwhored at home with my new camera.
Now I have to decide which camera to bring out since i have 3 camera at home.. 1 is on repair though. Decided to bring my new one out to play.
Photobucket
Bro and me while walking out!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
haha!
Photobucket
My grandma and myself!

Photobucket
Photobucket
A photo of boyfriend and myself.
Photobucket
Boyfriend playing with Hugo!
Photobucket

Photobucket
The kid's bathroom!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Camwhored inside, had only foundation and my lashes on yesterday.


Photobucket
Drag Raymond to take a few snap with me!

Photobucket
On Jerymane's bed. Awww! I love Hugo!

Lastly,
Photobucket

Stay tune (:

LOVES CAS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images