11:13:00 PM

RANDOM DAYS!

Heya everybody!! My holiday is finally here, sadly I'll be working on Monday so I have only 3 days of holiday?!
ANYWAY! Before I continue, I want to wish my precious girl..... SWEE YUWEN a happy happy 19th birthday. I will be meeting her tomorrow and we will be going to JB! :)
Gonna have so much fun!
Will post her real actual birthday celebration after tomorrow!

So recently, my life was filled with STUDIES. Studied day and night.. I hope I can get a good grade!

Here's some random pictures took on random days!

CAMWHORE
!

Photobucket
DON'T LIKE, DON'T LOOK!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
:)

Photobucket
Berry the bunny! He will be given back to his owner soon.... sigh!
I am going to miss him so much!!!!!
Photobucket
He's like a little model cause he will stop and pose for the camera!
Photobucket
Awww! Adorable right?!

Study days with Yuwen !

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Her boyfriend and her!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love you!

Triumph Sexy Cushion Launch!

I was selected for the Triumph Sexy Cushion Launch, had a fun but tiring day!
Met up with Raymond after my job. I was exhausted!
Photobucket
With flash (raw)!
A photo taken with boyfriend! My hair was done by the hairstylist. I love it so much!
Raymond love it too! hehe!
Photobucket
Without flash!
Photobucket
Raymond and me!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Followed by more camwhoring photos!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Not edited.
Enjoying my YAMI! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Some photos are edited, some are not. HAHAH!

Can't wait for JB with Yuwen and Tiffanychia tomorrow!

Stay tune (:

LOVES CAS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images