12:00:00 AM

HAPPY MUMMY'S DAY

If I really wanna send my mum a thank you note,
I bet it will take forever because what I am today, I must thank my wonderful parents.
My mum has been there for me since the day I was born.

She fed me well, taught me well and she gave me the best of everything.
How can a word 'Thank You' show my appreciation for her.
Still mummy, I love you and thanks for everything


One week ago, we had our mother's day celebration at Davina's place! It was just a mini gathering with my family but we had so much fun. I enjoyed myself that night!

I have to apologise to everyone because despite that it's suppose to be a MOTHER'S DAY POST, I have quite handful of CAMWHORE picture to post up!
It was taken before heading to Davina's place!

HOME
Photobucket
Photobucket
Fringe off my face!
Photobucket
Photobucket
With fringe.
Which is nicer? Should I let down my fringe more or? HAHA!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love everything that day! My hair, my make up. EVERYTHING!
Photobucket
Dress code. Nothing special, just a random photo!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Love this!
Photobucket
I love my curl so much! Did it all by myself!
Photobucket
Photobucket
The crazy side of me!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Like this!
Photobucket
Photobucket
:)
Photobucket
Photobucket
:)

Lastly, my favourite camwhore photo of the day!
Photobucket
CASANDRA


Journey to Davina's place

Photobucket
Photobucket
Yeah, I changed my shade. Prefer wearing Dior shade when I'm out.

Where the fun begins!


Photobucket
So hilarious! Our mother's day cake was spelled wrongly!! OMG
Photobucket
Me, Davina and my grandma!
Photobucket
Awww!!
Photobucket
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MUMMIES!
Photobucket
CAMWHORED.

Photobucket
It was mayko birthday too!
Photobucket
Bro and myself!
Photobucket
Mummy and Me

Photobucket
Daughter and Mother

Photobucket
My family



6/4/2011 - Shopping for mummy's day gift

I met Raymond and we head down to Plaza Sing to shop for mummy's gift!
Photobucket
Fooled around!
Photobucket
Hi Mr R!

Photobucket
Visited this shop, bought so many stuff!

I was craving for MacDonalds' so baby fulfill my craving! Hehehe!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Why do I have such a handsome boyfriend?! OMG! Mad cute!
Photobucket
yummy!
Photobucket
Double McSpicy!!!!
Photobucket
Don't drool!

We decided to watch 'Fast and Furious 5' which was a very very very awesome show!! Raymond kept going on and on saying how awesome this show was... I had to shut him up while we're watching the movie! HAHAHA!
Back to the point, while waiting for the movie to start. I spotted this mad adorable rabbit!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
This rabbit was ultra ultra cute!!

Back home
Raymond stayed over last night! So once I reached home, I started working on my mummy's day gift!
Bro came home too and he helped me with the present as I really sucks at DIY stuff!
I have no creativity at all! Really!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I am so glad I bought this flower! It made such a huge differences to my gift!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Working on it! haha!

FINALLY!
Photobucket
Photobucket
It's a DIY doorknob for my parent's room!
I was wandering around, cracking my head on what to get for my mum. Then I spotted this and all the idea came straight into my brain!
Raymond helped me to plan the layout of the doorknob. Hehe!
My boyfriend is so much more creative than me!
Photobucket
This is how it'll look like at the door. Back view!
Photobucket
Front view!

Photobucket
Raymond and myself

Took a photo before we head to bed.

So I really really hope my mummy will love this little gift!
Happy mummy's day, thank you and I love you so much


Stay tune (:

LOVES CAS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images