7:54:00 PM

What we think, we become.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts, we make the world.

Photobucket


Finally found the urge to blog after I don't know how many centuries! Is it me or that time is passing by like a speed of lightning. Five months of 2011 has been strike off. WOW?!
I can't really remember what I have been doing for the past five months.
Going to school, projects, friends, boyfriend, family.

Not too long ago, we was so fortunate to have the chance to try Steven's cooking. He is flying off to France pretty soon to advance his education in Culinary! So, I was really curious to know how his food taste like. I must say, I was amazed!
It's even better than some other restaurants out there!
It was so fun that day because all my ladies turned up.
Had such a wonderful time catching up with them!
I also felt so bliss to enjoy such srumptious meal!

Pictures time!

Camwhore!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
As you all should know by now, I am a huge fan of CAMWHORE.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photo of me without any hair covering my face, I kinda love this photo here!
Photobucket
Sigh! I just can't smile without teeth.. My smile look so........ typical. HAHAH
Photobucket
All hairs up!
Photobucket
It's rare that I actually pin up all my hair before taking a photo as I have a scar on my forehead! It's not really visible though. Thank god!
Photobucket
Random~

CCK ITE; 29 April 2011

Photobucket
At CCK ITE, the school environment was really impressive. So much better than some polytechnic!
Photobucket
The guys!

Everyone started taking photo while waiting for ChefTeo (Steven) to cook!
Photobucket
Raymond and Darryl!
Photobucket
Raymond, Darryl and Shiling!
Photobucket
Bing Yao and I!
Photobucket
hehe! My bff - Sheryl Siow!
Photobucket
Love her

Photobucket
3 Girls, 1 Chef!
Photobucket
Sheryl, Shiling and myself!
Photobucket
Tiffany and I!
Photobucket
Mwaaah


Finally, the dishes were ready!
Photobucket
Appetizer
Photobucket
Yummy!
Photobucket
Cream of Mushroom soup. The best mushroom soup I have ever tasted! It was so good!
Photobucket
Boyfriend's fish meal!
Photobucket
I ordered beef!
Photobucket
My boyfriend
Look so stunning that night because he was going club after that so he dressed up!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Enjoying my meal!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Passion Fruits sobert! Super awesome!

After such a lavish meal, we started taking photos! This time, with all our belly bulging out. HAHAH!
Photobucket
My darlings!
Photobucket
Love them all


How could girls ever miss out the toilet?! HAHAHA!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Fun times, look at Yuwen laughing with her mouth wide open! hehehe!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A few more photos of my bestfriend and myself!
The ladies is a MUST camwhore zone!

Photobucket
A photo with the chef!

I paid a visit to his kitchen!
Photobucket
So big right!

My boyfriend and I

Photobucket
Photobucket
Aww! Lovelovelovelovelovelove!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Raymond and Casandra


Lastly,
Photobucket
Thanks for the meal, Mr ChefTeo!
Will miss you when you fly to France!!

I have another post to blog on Mother's Day Advance Celebration but I shall post it next week on Mother's Day!

p/s: Click, Type and Ask! http://formspring.me/CASANDRAGAN

Stay tune!

LOVES CAS



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images