11:42:00 PM

Happy pappy's Day !!
Photobucket

Happy pappy's day to all fathers and grandpa(s).
Had a small little celebration at my grandparent's place this year,
daddy loves the father's day gift from bro and I.
I'm so glad he love it! Was discussing with bro on what to get for my dad.
Initially, I wanted to get my dad a new Xbox or a new Xbox game since
he has been playing with only 1 game for years!
Bro suddenly texted me saying he thought of a new idea about getting daddy an apron!
An apron designed by us!
So bro bought the apron and materials, we burnt midnight oil while trying to decorate his apron!
Thank god for bro's girlfriend who is in designing course, she helped us so much! :D

Photobucket
Daddy looked so happy!
Photobucket
Aww! Mad cute la!
Photobucket
Uncle Tony and Daddy!

I pappy so much!
My pappy is such an awesome 24/7 pappy, I must have done some really really good deed in my previous life to deserve such an awesome pappy!
Pappy, thanks for waking up in the morning to send me to school on your off days.
I know how tired you are but you still set your alarm clock to send your little princess to school.
I'm really grateful to you. You're my wonderful daddy.
I
youuuuuuu!
Happy Father's Day!

Life is good during holiday! Hahaha, I skipped school 4 days in a row and it feels GOOD.
It's been awhile since I missed school thus I kinda miss that feeling? Heh!
Had a shoot and interview with my Agency recently. I cannot wait for the photos and shoot to be out.
Quite nervous to see how it would turn out to be!
Will be having another shoot soon too! Excited!

Manhattan with Sherylsiowhuixin

Photobucket
Photobucket
Brought Sheryl out for Manhattan! It was good~

Shopping with Yuwen!
Head to town with Yuwen on last friday!
Photobucket
My everyday look!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Decided to pick Raymond up from work! Bought him curry fishball too!
Photobucket
Yuwen and myself! My darl just gets prettier and prettier each day! Love her!

Tiffany's Chia 19th Birthday
Photobucket
Celebrated Tiffany's 19th birthday at Phuture this year!
She was so stubborn and refuses to drink, we had to hoax her for 10 mins for her to drink a shot!
In the end, we drank more than the birthday girl.
I managed to survive in the dance floor for an hour before the kick came!
Started vomiting from phuture to zouk, it was so unglam! This is why I hate drinking!
Thank god for baby, he took care of me, brought me to the bridge near Zouk till I felt better.
I complaint I was hungry and baby brought me to eat! Hehe!
Love him so much


Here are the photos!

Camwhored leaving house AS USUAL!
Photobucket
My party look!

Now, tell me which do you prefer. Party look or Non-Party look?!
Leave your comments at www.formspring.me/CASANDRAGAN

Photobucket
More snaps!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Let's party, get wild!

At Phuture!
Photobucket
Raymond, birthday girl and Shiling!
Photobucket
Birthday girl and Shiling!
Photobucket
Yuwen and Birthday girl!
Photobucket
Happy birthday Tiffany Chia!
Photobucket
Yuwen! This photo of her is so pretty!
Photobucket
The drinking begin!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Baby was hoaxing her to drink!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tiffany's first shot!
Photobucket
The guys!
Photobucket
Qinghai, Shiling and Yuwen!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Emo!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Birthday kiss for the birthday girl! Love you chiaachiaa!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Birthday cake! Tiffany's favourite Mango cake!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy birthday sweetie, you finally turned NINETEEN!
Photobucket
Another shot from Pinwen!!
Photobucket
Pinwen and Tiffany!
Photobucket
Raymond continued to hoax her to drink!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
After drinking~

The dancefloor!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yuwen super hot in this photo!! OMG
!

Photobucket
Look how red I was! LOL!

Photobucket
Myself and the birthday girl

Photobucket
Myself, chia and shiling!
Photobucket
Birthday girl and me
!
Photobucket
More photos of us!
Photobucket
Baby and myself
!
Photobucket
Qinghai and myself!
Photobucket
Jackson and me!
Photobucket
Yuwen and me! My face starting to turn red!
Photobucket
Baby and myself, my face very red already!
Photobucket
Love Raymond Chong
!

The Bridge of LOVE

These photos are taken outside zouk after I finished vomiting!
I know righttt?! I still can take photo after I vomit. I'm amazed myself!
Photobucket
Baby and me!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Raymond Chong Kok Wai is loved !
Photobucket
kisses~
Photobucket
Thank god my redness faded!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Look at my hair! It's so messy and my wonderful curl is gone!

Lastly,
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thanks baby for taking care of me!
I love you so much
!

Stay tune (:

LOVES CAS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images