FRUITFUL WEEKENDS SPENT!

6:46:00 PM

Lovely weekend!


How was your weekends? Mine was fantastic!
Had a gathering with my girlfriends on friday,
JunHuei's 21st on Sat and my grandma's birthday on Sun.
Indeed a very busy and fruitful weekends. I love fruitful days like this!

Definitely, I took plenty of photos as well and I'm loving every one of them!

Girlfriends gathering
Met up with Sheryl, Tiffany and Yuwen at Northpoint for our dinner
before Yuwen head back to YJC to study for her upcoming A level!

Ate at a Ramen place and their Ramen was really delicious!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Their soup are to die for! It was so mouthwatering!

Photobucket
Yuwen being camera shy. sadly this is the only photo I have for that day!
Photobucket
Sheryl and Tiffany !
Photobucket
Tiffany and me
! This means, don't be upset about cheekbones!
They are the greatest features of a girl!
Photobucket
Sheryl and myself
!

Photobucket
I was fooling around.
How can anyone say I look very arrogant when I am LIKE THAT in real life.
I mean seriously?!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
If you keep up with my twitter you'll know I lost my specs recently.
This is my new specs! What do you think?

Photobucket
Me and my girlfriends
!

Saturday, at Sara's pub
I met Tiffany at 10pm and we cab to Thomson!
So, while I was preparing... I actually changed 3 outfits because I had no idea what to wear!
I didn't want to look too overdress but I wanted to dress up!
After changing for 30 mins, I settled myself with this!
Photobucket
Nothing too fanciful or overdress but suitable for a night event at a pub!

For make up, I kept it to the everyday make up look.
Photobucket
Photobucket
As you know, Simple is Key.

Accompanied Tiffany while she eat her dinner and we headed to
Rochor Beancurd along the street for dessert!
Photobucket
I don't eat beancurd but I love their soya drinks there!
Photobucket
Tiffany and her beancurd!
Photobucket
I intended to pose with a pearl in my mouth. Fail though. HAHAHA!
Photobucket

Then we head back to Sara's Pub which is just opposite!
Photobucket
Myself in the pub!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jun Huei was dead drunk! HAHAH.
The boys had their fun drinking while Tiffany and I gossip.
I'm not a drinker so I hardly drink as I don't wish to make a fool outta myself!

Photobucket
One of my favourite photo of the day
!
Jackson and I.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My boyfriend and I
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tiffany and I
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tiffany and Raymond
Photobucket
Steven and I
Photobucket
Jikun and I

Photobucket
Myself, Raymond and Tiffany
Photobucket
Me, Raymond, Tiffany and Qinghai

Photobucket
Photobucket
Raymond and I


That depicts the enitre fun night I had, my parents came to pick me up aftermath
and we drove around Singapore!

This is all I have for now.
Stay tune (:

LOVES CAS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images