4:48:00 PM





Photobucket
Awesome picnic day at Marina Barrage


I missed school for 2 days because I sprain my ankle while working out 2 days ago, the swell on my foot was pretty bad when I woke up the next day and every step I took hurts. Ended up in Khoo Teck Puat Hospital with Samuel as he was running a high fever as well.
It was really sweet when my bro took care of me despite that he was in a much worse situation than me, he was running a fever at 39 degrees yet he was busy pushing me in my wheelchair and buying me soya bean and sushi. That's what I call, TRUE LOVE.


So back to my main purpose for this post, will be blogging about my awesome picnic outing with the girls at Marina Barrage. I have to say this is by far the best outing ever and I believe all the girls will agree with me.
Not to mention, the weather was perfect.


Photobucket
All the delicious food we prepared. We kinda overdid it because the amount of stuff we prepared could serve at least 10 people not 5!
Photobucket
My bestfriend !
Photobucket
My darling girl and myself
Photobucket
My stuff was so so heavy!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Just beautiful 
Photobucket


Photobucket
We spent the entire day camwhoring and chatting about ANYTHING.
Photobucket
The food!
Photobucket
Yuwen 
Photobucket
Sheryl 
Photobucket
Shiling 
Photobucket
Tiffany 
Photobucket
Myself


My girlfriends are all so pretty!!
Photobucket
Marina Barrage had some event going on so there was free concert, which was a plus point to our outing.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
318176_3649486749400_1041401895_3311499_1823813712_n
Photobucket
Love them so much !
Photobucket
Sheryl made amazing sandwiches!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
You will always be part of me babe. I love you so so so so much !


Photobucket
We met this cute guy walking his dog. Picked up a few conversation with him. Hahah!


In the evening, Sheryl and Shiling left. So it was down to Yuwen, Tiffany and me, as usual, we chat about everything under the stars. I'm never bored with them


Photobucket
Everything were just perfect, awesome food, nice ambiance and perfect company. Its like you know you have reach the peak of perfectness and there's nothing more I can ask for .


Stay tune (:


LOVES CAS 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images