1:19:00 AM



PhotobucketFUN NIGHTS WITH THE GIRLS



Happy Saturday people~


So school is still manageable, ICA1 are approaching so I need to start mugging for my modules really soon. My classmates are all so so hardworking, they have been studying since day 1 and I have no idea what to study at all. It's really scary to be in a class full of smart people..
My classmate are nice people though, so that's the good news.


Party at Mink last week with Georgina, Sue Ann and Yuwen. It was my first time there as I usually party at Phuture but we decided to try out Mink since we have been hearing about it a lot.
It was a fun champagne night, I got drunk in the end. Thank god for Georgina, she brought me to Thomson for Bak cho mee as I complained I was hungry (I always do that when I'm drunk), then send me home safe and sound.
Thanks darling, I love you so much!


MINK NIGHT
Yuwen came over to my place and we took so many videos but I can't upload it due to some technical problems.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Champagne Night!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sue ann, Yuwen and myself.
Photobucket
Georgina and me! Love kissing this babe 
Photobucket
I was gone by the time I took this photo.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yuwen and her sexy long legs 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Denis and me.


Hate being drunk but I'm glad I didn't puke that night.


AVALON NIGHT


Last night, Tiffany, Yuwen and myself decided to catch a midnight film - The Avengers.
It was AWESOME! The story line, the cast and the comedy!
The Hulk is so so so adorable and funny, I laughed till I had tummyache in the theater.
Then we decided to head to Avalon- Bayroom for a drink.


Photobucket
While waiting for my parents to be back so I can use the car.
Photobucket
Yuwen and myself.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
First time cam-whoring in the driver's seat.
Photobucket
At Avalon - Bayroom.
Photobucket
Yuwen and Chia
Photobucket
Met up with Jasoun as well since Nicole chen was spinning there that night.
Photobucket
Kiss kiss for chiachia ^^
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Left at about 3-4am. Had a fun Friday night .


Need to get my ppt slides done for my ICA1 on Thursday! Ciao!


Stay tune (:


LOVES CAS 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images