10:15:00 PM



Journey of Miss Earth Singapore 2012 Pageant

MES

I participated in the Miss Earth Singapore 2012 pageant a few months back and got into the top 12 finalist. Coronation Dinner will be on the 23rd June at Avalon. Excited!

The journey of Miss Earth Singapore has been a really pleasant experience. The people are really nice unlike stories you have heard where girls are really competitive. The girls in my pageant are sunshines!
When I first joined the pageant I had no idea what to expect and I was really afraid I couldn't give my fullest commitment to it but my manager was really nice and she helped me with my school arrangement, etc.

Here are the pictures to tell the story of my latest journey.

Miss Earth Singapore 2012
MES
 My first workshop and meeting with the finalist.

Then we had our first photoshoot.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Eddie and myself!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sponsors

Then we had our 2nd photoshoot at Bricks and Brews and a private estate around Serangoon Garden.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My make up for that day 
Photobucket
Richelle and I.
Photobucket
Some of the finalist.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Stacy and I.
Photobucket
Photobucket
BTS shoot at the rooftop.
Photobucket
My turn to shoot.

We then had to change into the bikini for the shoot at the swimming pool.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
In the car on our way to Brick and Brew for our lunch. Everything was on the house and we ordered SO MUCH despite that we are in a pageant.... we definitely had no issue eating. HAHAH!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Us enjoying our meal while the photographers are busy taking photos of us.

We are surrounded by camera and our every moves are caught on screen so I have learnt to behave myself no matter what I do because you will never know what the camera may capture if you are not careful.

The shoot outside Bricks and Brew.  Their food are amazingly delicious!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Another workshop sponsored by Miss Earth Singapore.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
We get to have a chat with our current Miss Singapore 2011 and our ex winner of Miss Earth Singapore 2007.
Photobucket
Group photo!

That's all I have for now. Had my gown fitting at J&C Bridal collection recently.
I can't wait for the coronation night!
More upcoming event this week, will be taking as many photo as I can!

p/s: Wanna attend the coronation night on 23rd June at avalon?
Price range for the ticket is at $60, $100 and $200.
I am selling the tix now! You can contact me @ my formspring.

Stay tune (:
LOVES CAS 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images