4:16:00 AM

Photobucket
Best girlfriends in the world!


Decided to update this dusty little blog of mine. My days are filled with studies because of my upcoming exams which I have yet to memories anything. I have so many photos to post and I don't know where to start.


Celebrated a girlfriend's 20th birthday on the 28th July. Photobucket Photobucket
Our meet up are always filled with sumptuous dishes! Photobucket
Yumz!
Photobucket
Myself
. SAM_9540
Sheryl and I ♥
  Photobucket
Yuwen and I ♥
  Photobucket
Tiffany and I ♥
  Photobucket
The birthday girl and I ♥. Photobucket
Group shot. Love these girls, they are one of the beautiful people in my life ♥! Photobucket
Happy birthday Shiling!

Next up, my brother's 19th birthday. IMG-20120803-WA001
My parents bought him a laptop!
Happy Birthday lil bro! I love you so much and you are the most amazing brother I know ♥♥.

Celebrated bro's birthday at Porridge King, I fell in love with their dishes after tasting it. It was SO GOOD! Photobucket
Nasi Lemak Sushi!
  Photobucket
Their soup!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Every dishes was so good! I love it!


  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Went out on a date with Tiffany ♥.
  SAM_9609
And Richelle!


I have also been working out recently! Working towards a healthy lifestyle with my brother! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


 "You will never need to complain if you just move." Stay healthy!


 Stay tune :)


 LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images