Reality

2:46:00 AM




Received an unanticipated news from Aaron that he will be leaving for Australia in approximately 3-4 weeks. Left me tongue-tied throughout the day. Zillion thoughts have been running through my mind.. and the emotions are sinking in all at once.
Can we make it work? How do we work out this relationship? Where do we go from here?

How do I get used to not seeing him whenever I want to? I have spend my days being dependent on Aaron. He is someone I seek in times of trouble, and he is ALWAYS there for me. We have built so much memories together. I have learnt so much from him and I don't think there's an end to how much we can learn from each other. How am I suppose to get used to not being able to do any of that anymore?

I honestly dont believe in long distance relationship.. but I hope we can make this work. We must.
Sigh.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images