Falling Apart.

10:47:00 PM



What do you do when just love isn't enough. When reality kicks you in the face.
Would moving in together really solve the issue or it's just a temporary solution?
What if the true problem doesn't lies with distance?
I hate the distance, I hate how I cannot be in his arm, feeling his warmth and appreciating his scent.

Tell me what can I do? What is the best option? For him. For me.

I'm pushing him away, it's not fair for him to have to go through all these with me.
I am too temperamental. My emotions are unpredictable.
Perhaps I'm not suitable to be in love.. to be responsible for one's heart.
I guess the right thing to do, the most "ADULT" thing to do right now, is to set him free.
Free from this nightmare relationship. Free from me.

The first week of 2016 is being a bitch to me right now.
Everything is falling apart and I have no idea how to fix it.

I love you A. And it's because I love you, I think I should let you go.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images