Black hole

8:49:00 PM

"Sometimes I don't really know what I'm doing."


I believe everyone has been through a phase in their life where they feel lost in every aspect, Relationships, Career, Direction, Goals.

Well, I am in that phase right now. I don't know what is right or wrong and it feels really sucky.
The confidence level I once had for myself is almost non-existence anymore. I often feel insecure about my looks and body. I hate feeling like I am not good enough. 

I feel so disappointed in myself for becoming so weak and for choosing my heart over my head. 
I feel like I'm so damaged that I don't know how anyone can fix me, or if I can even fix myself.

It's been awhile since I felt this way. It's like knowing that you are digging a black hole and yet, instead of walking away from the danger, I watch myself dig my own grave. My head is consistently telling me to walk away but my heart tells me to stay. Right now, all I can do is pray that maybe, JUST MAYBE the heart sees what is invisible to the eyes/head.


With Love,
Cas.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images