Mid-life Crisis

3:11:00 AM

"The best way to be loved, is to love yourself."

Life has been pretty run-down for me lately. I spent my nights entering a state on remoteness.
Mid-life crisis maybe? I have no idea what I want to do, where to go from here and the goals to set for myself.
How do I move forward from this unavailing life? What can I do?
I want to feel motivated, I need to be motivated.

As for my relationship.. it hasn't been smooth sailing either. I came across a meaningful poem by Lang Leav.

A scar leave its mark on you. 
Despite how hard you tried to move on from it, it will always be there to remind you of the past. 

Can you really move forward if you can't move on from the past? Is it worth it to risk it all again knowing damn well that there's a good chance you will get hurt again.

I would like to end of this post with this beautiful quote,"It is not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself and to make your happiness a priority. It is necessary."

Xo, 
Casandra


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images