Everything feels right.

8:31:00 PM


Almost two weeks since I got back from ADL. I've missed the peacefulness and slow pace lifestyle there. Moreover, I miss A's presence in my life.
It has been a year since we embarked on the adventure of a LDR. We have both worked equally hard to keep our relationship together.

Staying together for the past 3 months has helped us to understand each other a lot. We realized how similar we both are in our living lifestyle. We are both clean freaks, we love our stuffs organised. We motivate each other to keep fit (well, I did more of the motivation on that part). Best of all, we both love groceries shopping.

I guess its all the little things that counts and creates the best memories.


He drives me crazy sometimes... but I love him. I love this guy. ❤

Xoxo,
Cas

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images